I've just turned 35..



I'm 35 and I'm full of joy.
I'm 35 and I'm full of love.
I'm 35 and I'm excited about life.
I'm 35 and I feel so sad at times and cry my heart out just like I did today.
I'm 35 and I'm fit & healthy.
I'm 35 and it's bloody OK!



I've been struggling with the concept of aging for a while now (what like since I was 23 as there were 19 year olds around me?) so it's important for me to announce  this boldly so that I can embrace it!



Today I'm 35 years old and "It's not time to accept it" as once said by a wise woman "It's time to celebrate it!"
I'm 35 and I've never been this comfortable under my own skin.
I'm 35 and I love the woman I've become.
I'm 35 and I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be in life - definitely not late for anything!



I'm freaking 35 and my life's pretty awesome despite all the bumps in the road.


Comments

Popular Posts