What I've missed so far..


  
Some [NOT ALL] of the things I've missed....



Going for long morning walks with my uncle. 
Every time I was awestruck by the nature that surrounded us.

Colouring & music sessions with my cutie Hiyaa. They were so therapeutic.

Listening auntie's beautiful singing
The calmness and the tranquility of this place.

Dusks and dawns, star gazing and moon watching, exercising and listening to Bangla songs on the rooftop

Laughing at this cute little trouble maker.
Snacking at Raby's hotel.
All that unhealthy moja street food.. Begun, puri, mughlai, onion bhaji
and Raby's shy yet friendly smile.

My favourite couple at the bazaar who had a vegetable and fruit stall! The stars of my small video.
Kakima is slightly awkward in social situations especially around me. This is the first time I saw her smiling rather than staring at me  :)



"Adda" times at Kaka and his wife Lipika's tea stall.  Kaka, knowing my tea habit well, always made sure he had milk powder available and I didn't need to tell him "no sugar" but I would say it anyway as I liked practising my Bangla.  Lipika joined our cookery training and later became part of  the small enterprise that we started as a part time employee.



No, definitely not the traffic but the car rides with my favourite driver who calls me "madam" and knows the places I like the most (e.g. Shawarma house). Miss those long rides to Dhaka while listening to my playlist in repeat, passing through chaotic bazaars, admiring the shundor scenery and the colours of the sky




The boss, the smile and his stories :D



This woman! Cheeky, crazy gossips, neurotic
working hours and the friendship <3


Counterparts!


All that gossiping and laughing over guilty cigarettes and cha (chini chara) with Faa-haad at almost every tea stall in the bazaar. Amar bontur :)






                        

and some of my awesome volunteers!
       


Comments

  1. NO need to miss... come back to Bangladesh. That kaka will make your tea, raby puri, mughlai; And I'll accompany :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts