Community Action Day


There is something so special about the Community Action Days. Despite all the preparations, the meetings, the disagreements, budgeting, all the things that could go wrong, all the plans that needed to be  changed, the chaos, weather, timing, security, the excitement is always in the air. The buzzing, the friendly faces, so many words that I don't understand but mean a lot, the colours and glamour of Bengali women and the ultimate drama, natural born talent, happy and attentive audience.. I look at the crowds and feel content and hope that our message has been conveyed. Hope that we save maybe one but wishfully more girls becoming child brides, being subjected to Domestic Violence.. I hope so.. I really hope so..

A well-received and acted drama by the youth club members.

My counterpart and me 

Comments

Popular Posts