Community Action Day



I have such a full heart today. Yesterday we reached out around 600 people with our first Community Action Day on Gender Equality, Child Marriage and Eve Teasing. I'm so proud  of my wonderful team and the youth we've been working with. This team never ceases to amaze me with their potential, adaptability and creativity. Everyone worked so hard along with the youth clubs and the result was worthwhile. At the end of the day, I put my head on the pillow with a bliss. So thank you everyone for making today happen!


First row: VSO ICS volunteers with youth club members

Self-initiated drama created by one of the youth clubs. Audiences were engaged, I was speechless
.
UK volunteers giving a speech on VSO, our project and gender equality (our theme)

Some people are natural talents

Our most popular UK volunteer took part in the play.

I belong to the dance floor. Dance floor belongs to me.

After party! 




Comments

Popular Posts